Sunday 28 March 2010

Now that I've recovered from the severe hypothermia and frostbite from the Winter Expedition I thought I'd better chirp up to let my fellow Sobatmaphiles know I'm still in the land of the living!

The peasants are still revolting but with spring in the air at least the ride to work is becoming much more enjoyable.

Or it was until squeeky brakes forced me yet again to pay attention to the finer workings of the motorcycle. Alas the centre piston on the right front caliper has turned into a stubborn mule and steadfastly refuses to budge.
After spending a good deal of time and effort I've thrown in the towel and decided to take it to the nice gentlemen at the bike shop in Callow - unless anyone has any last minute suggestions for removing a stuck piston?

Anyway, I've invested in a Haynes manual and marked off regular Sunday morning slots on the calendar to give the old gal a good seeing to (the bike that is) and avoid future embarrasment!

Toodlepip

Cultural Attache

No comments:

Post a Comment