Monday, 10 May 2010

1000-mile egg

Medial Malleolus's proposed test run for the SS1ooo is looking increasingly unlikely. The purchase of a new double garage with detached house is still ongoing at the mo', and is looking to take place at the end of May, early June sort of time. Exactly when the trip was aimed at. There has been a suggestion from Mrs MM that if I encourage MM to go on the trip anyway (it's not like there will be anything to do once they are in) then I can expect severe retribution. I suspect I may well end up in the same doghouse as MM, and that wouldn't be pleasant. Might be worth postponing the trip to ensure MM gets his new bike park...

No comments:

Post a Comment